Schemes shortlisted for 2017 MIPIM Awards
The jury of global real estate experts have selected their shortlists across 11 categories. It’s almost time for the voting to begin.
The results are in. The MIPIM Awards jury has completed its deliberations and shortlisted four projects from each of 11 categories. The entries, from all around the world and covering the whole gamut of real estate types, were of an exceptionally high standard. Now, it is down to the most demanding of audiences — the 23,000 real estate experts assembled at MIPIM 2017 in Cannes — to choose the winners.
MIPIM delegates will have the chance to choose their favourite project in each of the awards categories:
- Best Healthcare Development
- Best Hotel & Tourism Resort
- Best Industrial & Logistics Development
- Best Innovative Green Building
- Best Office & Business Development
- Best Refurbished Building
- Best Residential Development
- Best Shopping Centre
- Best Urban Regeneration Project
- Best Futura Project (under 150,000 sq m)
- Best Futura Mega Project (over 150,000 sq m)
And the MIPIM Awards jury, chaired by Cushman & Wakefield EMEA’s CEO John Forrester, has one final task to fulfill — to select their own favourite from all the entries to receive the Special Jury Prize. The winners will be revealed in the Grand Auditorium of the Palais des Festivals on Thursday, March 16.
Read full article: http://pressroom.mipim.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/642633.pdf
The Nowadays project in Amsterdam, is nominated for Best Urban Regeneration Project.
The MIPIM Awards 2017 finalists are… MIPIM Awards 2017 shortlist